Saturday, July 05, 2008

SRC | The Last 90 Days

In lieu of the holiday weekend, Mark has asked us a couple questions about The Last 90 Days:

1) IN THE LAST 90 DAYS, what is the one book that has impacted you the most?

2) IN THE LAST 90 DAYS, what is the one artist and/or album that has impacted you the most?

Eeekkk! - nothing like starting off the week with a tough set of questions! Hmmm...in the past 90 days, gotta think...

The book that has impacted me the most over the past 90 days..., other than the devotional that I'm going through,Time to Get Serious by Tony Evans - it's awesome, I'm going to say it was The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized by Karen Ehman. I heard Karen speak at the Hearts at Home Conference this past spring. (It's a conference for stay-at-home moms and this book has really motivated me to get my house and life more organized, thus making a huge impact on my and my family's life. Karen teaches you step-by-step how to create a system that will work for your specific family. She teaches you how to manage your time, unclutter/organize your home, get your kids interested in helping you and, most importantly, how to not over commit to things. A must read for anyone who needs help in any or all of those areas, which was definitely me!

The one artist or album that has impacted my life the most over the past 90 days...I don't know that I can narrow it down because I usually listen to the local Christian station or just a mix of music on my computer. I will say that I honestly listen to Third Day probably the most and between listening to your music and keeping involved with you guys on your site and the blogs, plus this reading club, I really think I would have to answer Third Day (yes, I know, I'm a brown-noser!) Sometimes it feels like I personally know you guys and you'll never know what an awesome thing it is that you take time out of your busy schedule to do things like personally post on your blogs or respond to posts on facebook. Most people, if they bothered to do it at all, would hire someone to take care of those type of things for them. You guys genuinely seem to care about your fans...it all brings a smile to my heart and soul as well as my face. Thanks!

Whew, that's a novel of a post...sorry!

...now back to our regularly scheduled SRC!

0 comments: