Friday, March 06, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. My favorite color is a tie...between orange and purple...just depends on my mood I guess.
2. I hate spiders...it doesn't matter how big or small, I dislike them all...not in a box, or with a fox...
3. Sweet Peas are my favorite flowers.
4. I like to be the first person to open a jar of peanut butter so I can stick my finger in it.
5. When I go to sleep, I like to snuggle under the blankets, but I always have to have one foot off the side of the bed, out from under the covers.
6. I love going to zoos.
7. I could eat pizza every day of the week.
8. I've been up in a hot air balloon 4 times and think it's an awesome experience.
9. I attended three different grade schools growing up, all of which fed into the same high school, so I knew lots of people once I got to high school.
10. Grizzly Bears are my favorite animals and I would love to be able to see one in the wild.
11. I love Wranglers...it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.
12. I eat ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
13. My favorite color of Crayon in Brick Red, followed closely by Midnight Blue (I'm not even sure those are colors in the new boxes of Crayola Crayons though).
14. I used to have a pet cow named Sunshine.
15. My family is the most important thing in the world to me.
16. My friends follow a very close second to my family.
17. I wore glasses/contacts for about 25yrs (from 1st grade until I was almost 32yrs old)...then had LASIK and now have 20/10 vision and I don't miss my contacts and glasses at all.
18. I have my Associates Degree in Graphic Design, but my most rewarding job has been being a mother...also my toughest job.
19.White chocolate is my downfall.
20. My favorite TV show is LOST.
21. I'm a night owl...definitely not a morning person.
22. The sound of chalk or fingernails on a blackboard gives me chills.
23. I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband and cannot imagine life without him.
24. Someday I would love to take a cruise to either Alaska or Ireland.
25. I like regular Coke, not diet and diet Pepsi, not regular.

0 comments: