Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hearts at Home Week | Day 4

Hearts at Home not only offers these wonderful conference get-aways, they also have a wonderful website: hearts-at-home.org. On their site you can find many useful tools (including, but not limited to) a link to the books they offer; conference information; a blog full of great tips, reviews, and stories; and a link to their online mom community/forum.

Today is the last day to make your comments and be entered in to the drawing, so, with that being said, here's today's question...

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

For each person that leaves a comment on my blog (under any of the Hearts at Home posts this week) will be in the drawing for one of the books that is available at the conference. How cool is that? Each day this week I will be asking a question for you to answer and on October 5th I will be drawing one of those names and posting it here on the blog (Each day there is a new question for you to answer...that means you have 4 chances to win!) The winner will get to choose which of these three books she would like: The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized by Karen Ehman, Facing Every Mom's Fears by Allie Pleiter, or Is There Really Sex After Kids by Jill Savage.

**please note - I don't know all my readers personally, so if you have any doubt, be sure to link with your e-mail address...and don't post anonymously otherwise it will be hard for you to win. I will be posting the winner's name here on the blog on October 5th, so be sure to check back!


Conference Dates:
Oct 3-4, 2008 Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nov 7-8, 2008 Rochester, Minnesota
March 13-14, 2009 Bloomington, Illinois
hearts-at-home.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray every day.
And I have friends that check on
me to make sure that I haven't
lost my mind. Which is often.